2016 - – - 2017
Master of Business Information Technology
Graduated with Distinction (Grade Point Average: 3.1/4.0)
2012 - – - 2015
Bachelor of Computer Science
Graduated with Distinction (Grade Point Average: 3.6/4.0)
Gordon Jones at Yarra Studios Pty Ltd
Aug - ‘17 - – - December - ‘18
Full-stack PHP Developer
• Completed multiple projects that achieved overall satisfaction from the client.
• Researched and implemented new frameworks into projects successfully.
• Developed new services and applications for clients that improve business process.
• Assisted in front-end and back-end development projects.
• Resolved complex queries/bugs through proprietary issue tracking software for agile project
• Completed basic tests on new services to discover bugs before live deployment.
Seong Chuan Ng
Nov - ‘16 - – - Feb - ‘17
Engineer Intern at Dell Global Business Centre
• Developed a web application for inventories control purpose.
• Completed intensive training in BIOS and hardware configuration for Dell computer.
• Utilised in-house software to facilitate the computer’s BIOS validation and hardware imaging validation.
• Implemented customer solutions into Dell systems as they are being built.
July - ‘15 - – - July - ‘17
Food & Beverage Attendant (Part-time) at Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Hotel Melbourne
• Assisted the hotel restaurant to achieve the award – Hotel Restaurant (All Day Dining) of the Year 2016 from the Tourism Accommodation Australia (Victoria).
• Satisfied customers’ dining experience in the restaurant by welcoming customers at the counter and ushering them to their seats.
• Setup the venue layout in the conference centre based on specific functions, events and meetings.
• Rotated to work as a barista occasionally in the hotel restaurant.