Let’s talk about this position:
The primary objective of this role is to develop, review and implement processes to ensure that analysis and reporting objectives are met consistently.
The SCRM Student Intern will assist in working with various departments and suppliers in reducing the risks and assist in monitoring the implementation of improvements. Responsibilities of this role are as follows –
- Work within and comply with the ResMed Quality systems and standards
- Assist in supply chain risk assessments activities. This will also include risks relating to environment, social and legal compliance
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Translate data into meaningful and professional presentations with distinctive and concise summaries.
- Coordinate risk elimination actions with Category Managers and Suppliers
- Assess and communicate effectively, the impact of issues with internal customers
Let’s talk about you:
You will ideally be a third year student currently undertaking a relevant Business degree in Analytics, Mathematics, or related field. You will have advanced skills in MS Excel & PowerPoint and the ability to identify requirements and prioritise tasks, such as Report creation, data transfer and downloading, and data presentation in various mediums.
OK, so what next?
At ResMed, we believe in supporting, inspiring and developing our people. So we recruit the best and then give them the tools to make a real difference in the lives of our patients. We believe that fresh thinking inspires innovation – and our shared success. If this sounds like a place you would like to work and you have the drive to transform and enhance the lives of millions of patients through your contribution at work, then today is your day! Apply now!
Imagine what you could accomplish if you could drive positive change every single day. At ResMed, you can find out. As a world-leading connected health company with more than 4 million cloud-connected devices, our work changes lives with every breath. Our award-winning devices and software solutions help treat and manage sleep apnoea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
An opportunity has become available for an Internship within our Global Supplier Alliance team. This role will be located at Bella Vista and will report to SCRM Engineer.