What this role is not:
University classroom-based learning of abstract concepts, observing how things are theoretically done.
What this role is:
An actual opportunity to kick-start your Growth Hacking career right now.
We will teach you how to do marketing that builds multi-million dollar companies – we have done it before.
Melbourne CBD-based in our office but also open to remote.
Who are we looking for:
You must be a hungry fast learner – wanting to become incredible at marketing.
Able to roll up the sleeves and do dirty work.
Experience in any part of marketing stack is highly favourable – give us your pitch.
How to apply:
1. DO NOT send us your recycled resume (we bin them straight away).
2. Show us why you are the right fit for this position.
3. Make sure you stand out.
4. We do not take anybody unexceptional.
5. Attach a motivational letter with tangible evidence instead.
6. You can also record a video of yourself, you will be given a priority screening. You can use www.useloom.com to record this (you can share your screen and demonstrate what you worked on before).
7. Hit the apply button!
Good luck peeps!
Appster is an Australian app development agency, founded in 2011. We develop mobile, web and wearable apps for startups, public figures and enterprises. Everyday, we partner with people with bold missions and ambitious thinking to help them de-risk the process of bringing their great ideas to life.