Join us for a unique 6-8 week internship that offers personal and professional development and experience in working in a Japanese company with the most global working environment, under the direct supervision of our experienced Cloud Product Development engineers.
In HDE GIP, you will experience practical application development skill using Python and Go. This internship provides opportunities to develop an application by using Amazon Web Services/Google App Engine. All conversations in the office will be done in English (Japanese is not required).
6 to 8 weeks (from 10AM until 7PM from Monday to Friday)
Slots for 2019:
- BATCH 5: September 2 – October 18 (7 weeks)
- BATCH 6: November 11 – December 20 (6 weeks)
Slots for 2020:
- BATCH 1: January 20 – February 28 (6 weeks)
- BATCH 2: March 16 – April 24 (6 weeks)
- BATCH 3: May 18 – June 26 (6 weeks)
- BATCH 4: July 13 – August 21 (6 weeks)
All candidates considered including international students
- At least post-second year (Junior or Senior) or fresh graduates with BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related area of study major
- Experienced in systems software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming
- Fluency in English (Japanese is not required)
- Those interested in seeking a career in Japan will be at a significant advantage.
- Up to 150,000 JPY/month subsidy. HENNGE Global Internship Program is a training program without salary. Subsidy is given to cover living costs such as meals, commuting expense, and accommodation.
- Round-trip airfares coverage
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone & data during your stay
- Support for getting visa & full guidance for incoming preparation
- Free “Get-To-Know-You” luncheons for 2 weeks
- Japanese cultural events
- Monthly Technical Session; internal mini conference where the engineers will get and share their knowledge or recent trends
- Refreshment room & office parties
This internship program is on a first-come, first served basis. The applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early. There is no deadline for the admission challenge submission, and timing to submit will not be considered in the application. Due to the visa and internship preparation, we suggest you apply at least 3 months before your preferred slot.
1. HDE Admission Challenge
2. Screening process
3. Online interview
HDE Admission Challenge: hdechallenge.appspot.com/register
[Entry code: UNIVERSITY2019]
To apply click the Apply for Job button and follow the prompts.