Were looking for highly passionate Game Design Interns to join our experienced team on a 12 month full-time (paid) opportunity. You will experience working in a highly successful game development environment and work with a cross-discipline team to deliver high quality designs for mobile games. This is a fantastic opportunity to prepare yourself for a career as a professional in the gaming industry and you will gain significant experience and skills from our intensive internship program.
What a Game Design Intern does at Firemonkeys:
- Plan, implement and iterate on content
- Develop and maintain design documentation
- Bring new ideas to the table: mechanics, story ideas, features
- Collaborate with other disciplines
- Remain accountable regarding task progress
- Provide & receive constructive feedback to other designers about their work and ideas
The next great Game Design Intern will bring:
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Visio
- Basic understanding of software development and associated tools and processes
- Experience in development of design documentation
- Broad knowledge of various genres and platforms, with an ability to critically analyse them
- Ability to work within existing game design and fiction to create new systems, features and content
- An interest in continuous learning of all fields related to game design, staying in tune with trends and products emerging in the gaming marketplace.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by clicking the Apply button. Please also feel free provide a portfolio including game design documentation and other examples of your design work with your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers. EA has more than 300 million registered players around the world.
In fiscal year 2018, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $5.15 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Need for Speed™, Dragon Age™ and Plants vs. Zombies™.