Cabrini locations include Brighton, Hopetoun and Malvern
If you apply via this advertisement you are:
- Applying for the Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program at Cabrini (2020)
- Recently completed or currently studying Nursing and will complete by the end of the 2019 year
Please note – Students who completed their Nursing Qualifications in 2018 will not be eligible for the 2020 Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program at Cabrini
The Cabrini Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program is a 12 month program with one rotation. The program is designed to assist you with your transition into the clinical workforce.
If you are looking for a challenge as you commence your nursing career in a friendly, supportive environment, the Enrolled Nurse Graduate Program at Cabrini is for you.
Cabrini will provide you with a supportive environment that facilitates the development of confidence, professionalism, expertise and excellence in clinical skills.
The right candidate has:
- Alignment to our Mission and Values
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering excellent clinical care
- Commitment to the patient experience
- Ability to work as part of an effective team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed organisational and prioritisation skills
The program commences in February 2020.
Applications MUST be submitted online and include the following documentation:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae including
- Clinical placements undertaken
- Ward and specialty environment of clinical placement
- Clinical placement hours and length of placement
- Three Clinical referees from placements
- Certified copies of your academic transcript (including legend) – on completion
- Two recent clinical placement reports – merged into one document
- Photo uploaded onto e-Recruit
If all information requested is not provided, your application will not be assessed
The interview process will commence in late June
a) Video interview
If you are successful with the video, you will be contacted for a face-to-face interview
b) Face-to-face interviews
Commencing on Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Police Check MANDATORY FOR ALL NEW STAFF TO CABRINI
As per Cabrini policy, a mandatory copy of a current (under 12 months) police record check must be provided prior to the commencement date.
Cabrini is an equal opportunity employer
Cabrini is committed to providing a safe environment for children
Compassion Integrity Courage – Respect
About Cabrini Health
Cabrini is a Catholic charitable organisation inspired by the spirit and vision of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini and the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This order was founded by Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini who was canonised in 1946 and later proclaimed Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. We are a community of care, reaching out with compassion, integrity, courage and respect to all we serve. With more than 4300 staff, 1000 accredited medical practitioners and several locations, we offer a range of employment opportunities to start, continue or advance your career.